Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quick ZBrush Sculpt


                              
I encountered some wonkyness while sculpting initially. I shrank the zbrush window to adjust my Pandora station and brought in a sphere for the eyeball. This made the head sculpt squish super flat. Oops! You can see me trying to figure out how to unflatten the poor guy.

I'm in the habit of modelling really sharp when I start out. After I get some good planes in there I like to start softening the model, bringing it back towards reality. Sometime I hope to finish something and you'll be able to see the whole process. I think all of the models on this site so far are just quick starts. Since I model all day I'd rather be drawing when I get home. I really ought to do something nice sometime. Tempted to do just a real good dino. I like them a lot...but I do see so many dinos online.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had the time to retopo it, I'd so beg you to do that really nice dino so I could rig it.

I don't know why, but I've had the urge to play with dino lips lately. And this cute face isn't helping! :P I just keep seeing him go "ooo oooo."

Katy Hargrove said...

Haha, floppy dino jowls!

Unknown said...

I think you'll just have to do a really nice dino sculpt taken from your drawing style - now that isn't common enough online!

bhashkar_BIM Services said...

I think you'll just have to do a really nice dino sculpt taken from your drawing style - now that isn't common enough online.. Thanks....

Unknown said...

good stuff here

Posting Load and Truck said...

I'm really impressed about your work thanks..