Sunday, August 8, 2010

not art


I write like
Vladimir Nabokov

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




I guess I should read Lolita...

This is interesting to me because it is going to get me to read something I wouldn't have otherwise. I wasn't familiar with this author before, though I had heard of the movie Lolita. Reading a couple of excerpts from Nabokov's work online I really enjoyed what I came across. I'm surprised he wrote his first books in Russian then switched over to English later, I would have expected his writing to be less comfortable to read.

So perhaps there IS an online test worth taking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I write like Jack London. I've read his work before and am not terribly surprised by that result.

Katy Hargrove said...

:) Rad! I must have read his books a million times over.