Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I give up internets...

After a slew of searches I can find no information on sculpting action figures online. I did find a Dolphie tutorial, but what I want to know about are the materials and where to find a selection of small sized joints. There are a bunch of toy moding sites, but that isn't what I'm looking for... There are also lots of standard sculpting tutorials, like on youtube...but they don't go into the joints from what I've seen. They only cover the artistic side.
:P I boo lack of information!
Here are links to what I did find:

1 comment:

leemoyer said...

You might call on my pal Paul Komoda for ideas:
http://www.paulkomoda.com/

He's done plenty and is a fabulous guy.
Tell him you're a friend and that I sent you.

He might be extraordinarily busy, but one never knows...